Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Gifts from Brother

With our due date approaching quickly, we are seeing how our other children are growing anxious and nervous. The other day KayLei (my 4 year old) asked me if she could go back to being the baby. It was then I knew I had to celebrate them as much as possible during this time- since so much time and energy was being spent on preparing for baby. One of the things I decided to do was give the girls a gift from their new baby brother acknowledging that he knows he has big sisters and couldn't wait to see them. Also, to show the older siblings that he already knew them very well by " giving"  them gifts that they loved so much. With my 3-4 day stay at the hospital, I wanted to make sure they had a few goodies that reminded them of home and hopefully be entertained by them to help them pass the time. I attached a picture and note from baby brother..

After that I headed to target and dollar tree to pick out some of their favorite things...


I put  the small gifts  in a cupcake holder that I got on Halloween clearance from Michaels
(80 % off!!!!).

It was something that was simple and easy that they can remember forever. It requires little effort. You could even hand write a note and pack things around the house! The possibilities are endless. Just make sure you do it with love & it will be appreciated!

Xoxo,
Angie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment